A pocket square transmits elegance when worn formally, confidence when is pair with suits and sophistication when worn with casual outfits like sport coats and blazers with or whithout a tie.
This is an interesting pattern which you can take advantage of it and mix it with grey and blue suits. If you use the proper tie and shirt you could also wear it with a black suit.
- 100% Italian Silk from Lake Como, situated in Como (Province) in Lombardy, Northern Italy
- Carefully handrolled
- 33 x 33cm
- Soft texture
A pocket square is a small detail which will stand out your outfit from others. If you wear a pocket square shows that you are a man who pays attention to details and people who notice them will also be sharp dress people.
Gray and turquoise patterns - 100% Silk
- Hand washing your pocket square is our recommended mode of cleaning a silk pocket square
- While rinsing, you can add a few drops of distilled white vinegar to the rinse water to neutralize alkali traces and to dissolve soap residue or, add a few drops of hair conditioner to the final rinse water for extra silky feel
- Do not use harsh detergents that contain bleaches or brighteners
- Do not wring or twist. To remove the water excess roll in towel to extract water.
- Avoid hanging your silk pocket square once is clean, try to leave it extended on top of a dry cotton towel.
- Iron with care, wrinkles should disappear with a cool iron set on "silk"
- For more detailed information please read the following article